Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. We make selling internationally as simple as selling domestically for hundreds of retailers and brands worldwide.
Global-e is looking for a commercially focused, Senior Partnership Manager who will be responsible for initiating, developing, and growing long-term relationships with our Japanese market.
As a Partner Manager, you will play a vital role in developing and maintaining strong relationships with our ecommerce partners to drive sales and maximize revenue. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our partner accounts, ensuring smooth collaboration, and implementing strategies to achieve mutual growth and success.
- This role will be located in our offices in Tokyo.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key ecommerce partners, including Digital Agencies, Online marketplaces, Payment Service Providers, Platforms and 3PL’s.
- Collaborate with partners to identify growth opportunities, align business objectives, and execute joint marketing initiatives.
- Monitor partner performance, analyze data, and provide recommendations to optimize sales and revenue.
- Identify and onboard new ecommerce partners, conducting thorough research and evaluation to ensure compatibility with our brand and target audience.
- Work closely with Global-e’s marketing team to build a program of high-quality targeted promotions, events, and co-sponsorship opportunities.
- Negotiate partnership agreements and contracts, ensuring mutually beneficial terms and conditions.
- Actively seek new opportunities for expansion, such as entering new markets or launching innovative partnership programs.
- Lead from the front building partner presentations and other relevant collateral to demonstrate the value or partnering with Global-e
- Develop and implement strategic plans to achieve growth targets, aligned with the overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, CSM and product development, to align strategies and drive results.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for Global-e’s ecommerce partnerships
- Analyze data and generate actionable insights to optimize partner performance and improve ROI.
- Fluent Japanese is a must!
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (or minimum 3 years equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in ecommerce partnership management or a similar strong commercial role, preferably in the eCommerce industry.
- Strong business and financial acumen, with solid time management and organizational capability
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and results-oriented, with an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Strong understanding of Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) ecommerce platforms, logistics, and digital marketing channels.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, generate insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Proficient in using CRM systems, project management tools, and Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly art all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life.