We are looking for a Technical Support to join our growing team. The position consists of 3-5 shifts a week including on nights and weekends in our R&D Center in Petach Tikva.
This position provides a great opportunity to enter the high-tech world and may be especially relevant for students or graduates of computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
Responsibilities include addressing and debugging complex technical issues, investigating logs, working with databases, writing scripts and monitoring our services.
- Student with at least 2 years remaining until graduation - Must
- Advanced Excel skills - Must
- Fluent English (written and verbal) – Must
- Must be a strong team player with great sense of urgency and details oriented
- Understanding of network monitoring concepts and tools (Coralogix, Graphana Anodot, Datadog and HostMonitor)
- Experience working with SQL and programming languages understanding - advantage
- Willing to work in shifts 24/7, nights, weekends and Holidays
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.