We're looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join our global team of professionals who are there 24/7 ready to make sure all our systems are running smoothly, and our clients are receiving exceptional service from Global-e.
This will require working collaboratively with other Global-e engineers, analysts, and cross-functional groups, to make sure production issues are resolved quickly and professionally. Given the mission-critical system that we’re running, the job will involve some rotational on-call and after-hours work.
The job will include involvement in monitoring and supporting our cutting-edge cloud and software systems, and the opportunity to work with tier 1 retailers and online brands who have chosen Global-e as their cross-border eCommerce solution provider and rely on our system’s high availability.
The Support requirements will include problem assessment, cloud infrastructure, and software troubleshooting, system configuration, and leading customers through troubleshooting to problem resolution.
- 3-5 years of experience in IT Operations, Service or Technical pre/post sales team, with direct client interaction, in web based environment, as technical support / development / dev-ops engineer.
- Excellent understanding of monitoring and technical support methodologies and tools.
- Experience with debugging tools and analyzing logs.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases.
- Willingness and ability to deep dive into the problem and find the root cause.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in eCommerce environment is a strong advantage.
- Previous experience working in a global organization – advantage.