ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced VP Client Success with deep e-commerce knowledge who has a proven track record in managing and scaling a team in a fast-paced growth environment. The ideal candidate should be familiar with building and scaling a world class client success team while focusing on innovation and growth within the department. You will be responsible for delivering best-in-class service to our customers – locally and internationally.
- Lead, coach and develop a 20+ and growing client success department that is responsible for the international eCommerce sales growth and client retention all while balancing world-class satisfaction results
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, mainly with C-levels while strategically building, launching, and executing on global growth strategies and marketing decisions
- Create and execute analytics and reporting to provide more visibility into international business performances and growth opportunities
- Negotiate commercial terms, contracts and agreements that create sustainable, long term value for all parties
- Develop and execute a communication plan that delivers consistent, proactive, and timely communications to our customers including monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Partner with the relevant internal functional owners to ensure overall performance to client contracts, SLA's, and our business goals
- Strong collaboration with internal stakeholders globally such as technology and product specialists, finance, sales and integration engineers, legal, compliance, logistics, customer service and other teams as appropriate to achieve desired results
· Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Help curate a knowledge base for customers and sales to help answer common questions
- Develop and report on Key Performance Indicators to senior management
· Serve as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement. As the voice of customer, based on learnings and competitor analysis, provide valuable insights on product enhancements, new solutions and go-to market strategies.
· Build and lead world-class client success teams.
● At least 8+ years of experience in account management or consulting roles
● At least 5+ years of e-commerce experience
● At least 2+ years of experience working with Enterprise customers in Client Success
● Highly analytical and hypothesis driven approach
● Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
● Excellent situational awareness - must be comfortable in dynamic customer environments
● Experience with leading Client Success and CRM tools
● A Resourceful, creative thinker who enjoys working with a diverse team, both internally and externally.
● Comfortable operating in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment with limited resources.
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life.