Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the United States, Europe and Asia, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions that combine the best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data business intelligence models and streamlined international logistics, we enable retailers and brands to increase international sales and achieve significant global online growth. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.
As we continue to expand, Global-e is looking for a highly motivated Enterprise Sales Manager in Italy to join our EMEA Sales team. The Enterprise Sales Manager will be reporting to Global-e’s CEO of Europe.
- Manage the entire sales process from demo to closing by partnering with internal teams such as Sales Development Executives, Solutions Engineers, Partnership Managers etc.
- Increase our market share in the region by growing our net new business.
- Negotiate pricing and business terms with small to medium sized Ecommerce retailers by selling value as well as ROI.
- Build lasting, consultative relationships with C-level executives in customer prospects.
- Analyse customers’ existing cross-border models to develop a deep understanding of their needs and business.
- Consistently deliver on quarterly forecast commitments by achieving or exceeding sales quotas.
- Forecast and manage your sales pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- 4+ years of direct B2B eCommerce/SaaS sales experience.
- Prior experience in working for an innovative and agile tech company, preferably within ecommerce, and closing large value deals in Italy.
- Successful history of net new business Enterprise sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Track record of being a high performer.
- Credible at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and externally with the customer.
- Proven ability to manage multiple prospects at a time.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in Italian and English.
- Must be located in Italy.