Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the United States, Europe and Asia, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions that combine the best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data business intelligence models and streamlined international logistics, we enable retailers and brands to increase international sales and achieve significant global online growth. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.
As we continue to expand, Global-e is looking for a highly motivated, revenue driven Customer Success Manager who will partner with Global-e’s clients in France.
The CSM will be responsible for; developing long-term relationships with his/her portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and driving revenue by growing our existing business in France. The relevant candidate will also provide clients with strategic insights based on their performances and market trends and liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Global-e according to the clients’ needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all clients', liaising with the relevant teams at Global-e to ensure an efficient, professional and mutually beneficial process.
- Develop a trusted advisor and high-touch relationship with key accounts.
- Generate revenue though up-selling and cross-selling existing accounts.
- Proactively identify expansion opportunities in addition to any red flags.
- Prepare periodic performance reports and QBRs covering and analyzing clients’ KPIs.
- Support clients’ strategic, marketing and operational decisions based on internal knowledge, data analysis and best practices.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting client relationships.
- At least 3+ years experience in a post-sales Account Management or Customer Success Manager role.
- Prior B2B experience in a software or SaaS company is a big advantage.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Experience in generating revenue by expanding on an existing book-of-business.
- The ability to work with multiple stake-holders and deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to present data and trends to internal and external clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-levels.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Native French is a must
- With our merchants being located globally, flexibility is required and we may need you to work out of office hours when necessary.