Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the United States, Europe and Asia, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions that combine the best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data business intelligence models and streamlined international logistics, we enable retailers and brands to increase international sales and achieve significant global online growth. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.
As we continue to expand, Global-e is looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Manager who will partner with Global-e’s SMB clients, and ensure their long-term success .
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all clients', liaising with the relevant teams at Global-e to ensure an efficient, professional and mutually beneficial process.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts.
- Prepare periodic performance reports covering and analyzing clients’ KPIs.
- Support clients’ strategic, marketing and operational decisions based on internal knowledge, data and best practices.
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting client relationships.
- At least 1.5+ years experience in a post-sales role, such as an Account Management or a Customer Success Manager role.
- Prior B2B experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- The ability to work with multiple stake-holders and deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to present data and trends to internal and external clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-levels
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.