We are seeking to add a skilled marketing content writer to join our marketing team and be part of working on a wide range of marketing projects in the B2B area. The marketing content writer will be responsible for creating different marketing materials such as blog posts, white papers, brochures, presentations, as well as social media content and digital content including ad words and landing pages. In addition, in this position the writer will be responsible for drafting video scripts, including tutorials and filmed interviews and will work closely with the video editing team as well as with other relevant teams in the company.
The ideal candidate will have prior professional experience as a marketing writer, and/or professional copywriter for advertising agencies. They must be highly organized and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete high-quality work on tight deadlines.
- Conceptualize and write different types of content, ensuring a consistent, compelling narrative, style and brand voice in alignment with company’s marketing strategy and core messaging.
- Deliver effective and impactful content on a multitude of projects including blog posts, research reports, white papers, content for the website, social media posts, email and digital campaigns, case studies, thought leadership bylines and more.
- Work with our video team as well as product teams on creating different videos and tutorials
- Continually refine and improve content based on feedback and analytics
- Conduct in-depth research, using external and internal resources
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the marketing team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- 3+ years of content marketing writing experience in B2B SaaS companies
- A native English speaker and writer with outstanding verbal and written communication skills – a must
- Experience in writing video scripts, including tutorials – an advantage
- Experience in writing different thought leadership marketing materials such as articles, reports and whitepapers
- Experience in creating B2B lead generation campaigns including ads, landing pages and newsletters
- Previous experience working with Hubspot – an advantage
- Familiarity and understanding of SEO best practices – an advantage
- A true marketeer – real understanding of the B2B marketing world and a storyteller by nature