Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth.
The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the United States, Europe, and Asia, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions that combine the best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data business intelligence models and streamlined international logistics, we enable retailers and brands to increase international sales and achieve significant global online growth. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.
As we continue to expand, Global-e is looking for a a skilled and enthusiastic Australia Director of Solutions who will be responsible for supporting our Sales, Project, Product/R&D teams in conducting technical conversations with online retailers and brands wishing to expand their cross-border business with Global-e.
The role entails leading the technology and integration tracks in face-to-face as well as remote meetings with prospect and existing clients, being always up to date with ongoing and future developments of Global-e’s systems, as well as taking client’s feedbacks, inputs and requests back to the Product and R&D teams.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Sales team to introduce Global-e’s cross-border solution to our prospective customers.
- Help prospects understand the power and flexibility of Global-e’s platform, explaining technical features and solving any potential roadblocks.
- Become a product expert who is 100% up to date with features and product roadmaps, by actively participating in internal technical discussions, contributing “field-level” feedback from clients and prospects.
- Act as the Project and R&D teams’ mediator by thoroughly documenting feedback, input and requests that are raised during client meetings.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments.
- Travel to sales meetings and tech workshops at customer sites; attend professional conferences etc. as required.
- Have the technological savviness required to demonstrate and prototype integrations in merchant environments.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing “best practice” advice to customers to optimize the integrated Global-e platform effectiveness.
- Leading customers through troubleshooting to problem resolution.
- Lead definition and support of test cases for user acceptance testing.
- At least 4 years’ experience in architecting and integrating software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed web systems. Hands-on development is a plus.
- Deep understanding of systems integration concepts and RESTful services.
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical sales or solutions engineer in a customer facing role is a strong advantage.
- Previous experience in eCommerce and working with Global-e, is a strong advantage.
- BA/BS/Master degree in Computer Science or another technical field.
- Ability to learn quickly, understand, and work with multiple technological environments (including emerging technologies), methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver a technical pitch to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Multi-task and work well under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Independently plan, manage and prioritize task assignments.
- Ability to be flexible and work extended hours as required.
- Experience in close working interactions with distant teams
- Open-minded with a life-time willingness to learn.