We're looking for a super talented Tier-3 Integration Engineer to join our growing production support group and will be responsible for integration projects with our top-tier brands and supporting their post-production launch. This will require working collaboratively with other Global-e teams and cross-functional groups, to ensure the projects are on track within the technical solution provided or adjustments if required. The role also includes supporting the merchants in their post-production releases as a technical focal point of projects, working with new clients, and leading the integration process.
The job will include involvement in all the Fulfilment scopes relations, having a strong understanding of the technical concept of the systems, attention to detail, having strong multitasked skills, and handling various priorities.
- Act as a technical focal point for integrating clients.
- Taking ownership and leading projects, meeting deadlines for both external clients and internal teams.
- Provide ongoing education and technical assistance to current partners and integrate clients.
- Leading customers through troubleshooting to problem resolution.
- Define and support test cases for user acceptance testing.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance for the TechOps teams.
- 1-3 years of experience in IT Operations, Service or Technical pre/post-sales team, with direct client interaction, in web-based environment, as technical support/development/information engineer.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases.
- Ability to plan, organizing and utilize skills which ensure successful and timely completion projects.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with debugging tools and analysing logs.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities.
- Previous experience in eCommerce environment is a strong advantage.