Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the United States, Europe and Asia, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions that combine the best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data business intelligence models and streamlined international logistics, we enable retailers and brands to increase international sales and achieve significant global online growth. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.
As we continue to expand, Global-e is looking for a highly motivated Global Director of Sales Development to join our team. This person will manage and grow the SDR teams who are responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements with international merchants and partners. The Global Director of Sales Development will be reporting to our global Chief Revenue Officer.
- Leading a global SDR/BDE team of +/-15, with 4 direct reports, responsible for efficiently and effectively qualifying quality leads and scheduling demos for the Sales team.
- Enhance Global-e's outreach strategy in Europe, USA and potentially APAC, generating quality leads through outbound efforts.
- Ensure that the team achieves their targets by managing their performance through metrics and KPIs.
- Partner with sales operations to ensure the efficiency and productivity of the BDE team.
- Work closely with the marketing team to establish messaging and generate leads.
- Collecting and analyzing the relevant data, ensuring that reports are easily understood by key stakeholders.
- Work with data sets, data tools and contact data.
- Enhance automatic sequences, to receive a higher response rate from prospects
- Proven track record of delivering B2B SaaS sales pipelines.
- Prior experience in managing and growing a global outbound and inbound SDR/BDR team.
- Experience in leading and enhancing outreach strategies in EMEA and USA.
- Proven background in creating and maintaining lead generation processes, methodologies, and enablement.
- Power user of CRM systems, such as Hubspot, and other database systems.
- Ability to successfully partner with Marketing and Sales teams.
- Ability to mentor, retain, and motivate exceptional SDR/BDR teams.