We're looking for SecOps to join Global-e cyber security department and take a significant part in implementing and operating advanced security tools. The candidate must be passionate about cyber security and technology with vast experience in implementing security solutions in a complex cloud-based environment.
- Master existing security products, improve and identify opportunities to enhance defense capabilities.
- Install, tune, implement and upgrade security countermeasures.
- Become the expert and provide technical consultation to other team members.
- Stay up to date with latest technologies.
- Lead POCs
- 4 years of hands-on experience implementing and operating security technologies
- Proven experience operating at least 5 of the following countermeasures: Firewall, NAC, DLP, Mail Relay, MDM, Proxy, Endpoint Security, WAF, Microsoft security suite, Amazon/Azure security tools
- Experience working in cloud-based infrastructure.
- Experience in IT and windows system administration is an advantage
- Experience working in hi-tech fast pace company
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- An advantage to those having gone through official relevant training
- Willingness to work hard in unconventional hours
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Fluent English
- Desire to success, enthusiasm, “can do” approach and true will to be part of something big
- Experience working in a global environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills