Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the United States, Europe and Asia, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. With Global-e, retailers and brands can increase international traffic conversion and grow sales by offering customers in over 200 destinations worldwide a seamless localized shopping experience. Our end-to-end e-commerce solutions combine best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data best-practice business intelligence models, streamlined international logistics and vast cross-border experience, enabling online retailers to sell to and from anywhere in the world and seamlessly expand their brand worldwide. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.
As we continue to expand we're looking for a super talented Implementation Engineer to join our growing production support group in Atlanta, GA. This role offers a unique balance of both technical and customer facing responsibilities as you will be the guide to our top tier brands during their integration with Global-e. In addition, you will assist with the post go-live handover to our TechOps team to ensure a smooth transfer of information that will guarantee long term success.
Once trained on the Global-e platform and tools, the Implementation Engineer will start working directly on client projects to deliver a technical solution that best meets our brand’s goals while leveraging our full capabilities.
- Act as a technical focal point for integrating clients.
- Taking ownership during the implementation cycle and meeting deadlines for both external clients and internal teams.
- Provide on-going education and technical assistance to current partners and integrating clients.
- Leading customers through troubleshooting to problem resolution.
- Setting solution tests as part of the E2E phase.
- Provide leadership and technical guidance for the TechOps teams.
- 1-3 years of experience in IT Operations, Service or Technical pre/post sales team, with direct client interaction, in web-based environment, as technical support / development / information engineer.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases.
- Knowledge of REST API’s and experience troubleshooting with JSON/XML payloads.
- Ability to plan, organizing and utilize skills which ensure successful and timely completion projects.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with debugging tools and analyzing logs.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities.
- Previous experience in eCommerce environment is a strong advantage.