We are looking for an experienced project manager who will partner with Global-e and will be responsible for integration processes with our clients.
The project manager is responsible for the implementation of clients’ projects after contract closure. The project manager Serves as the project liaison between the company and the client and is responsible for all aspects of the project (such as delivery (via the delivery group), relationship, timetables, releases and services).
The project manager represents the client within Global-e and Global-e in front of the client. The project manager works Independently, under general and professional guidelines, on routine tasks, problem resolution and any escalations, when required.
- Managing work through the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements
- Complete accountability, from engagement to launch, for all planning, commitments and on time delivery of Global-e solution to customers
- Customer facing – focal point. Responsible for customer satisfaction
- Facilitate, synchronize and track progress of the various cross-company teams: Development, Product, infrastructure, integrations, etc.
- Communicate the progress to customers and internal bodies
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in B2B project management positions
- Leadership - Motivating the team, serving them, coaching them and inspiring others.
- Ability to understand tech concepts. technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies – plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent English – Written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent additional language - advanced
- Multi-task and work well under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Independently manage and prioritize task assignments.
- Ability to be flexible and work extended hours as required.
- Experience in close working interactions with distant teams.