We're looking for a Senior QA Engineer who wants to be a part of our growing team of application infrastructures and take a significant part in the development of Global-e's core system.
The QA Engineer will be part of the testing process and designing of the products which will be developed by the application infrastructure team – Core parts and others.
The QA Engineer will also take an active part in the QA life cycle including reviewing requirements, running STD, and be part of CI/CD processes.
● Understand and review the business functionality, business requirements, and technical specifications.
● Write and execute STP and STD.
● Explore, write and execute complex queries through various data sources (SQL and others).
● Report, manage, follow and verify Bugs.
● Deep dive into complex problems & analysis of their root cause.
● Optional: Create automated test suites and perform load tests (i.e. BlazeMeter, k6, etc.)
● At least 5 years of experience with QA methodology, testing processes, and documentation standards (STP, STD, STR).
● Strong experience working with databases SQL Server – other data sources are an advantage.
● Client-side and Server Side process experience and understanding.
● Familiar with debugging tools and reading logs
● Detail-oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture.
● Ability to multitask and handle various priorities.
● Proven strong technical skills with the ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause.
● Good communications skills in English (reading and writing) – Must.