Global-e is the world’s leading platform in enabling and accelerating global, direct-to-consumer cross-border ecommerce. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions, we enable retailers and brands to achieve significant global online growth. Founded in 2013 and operating from several offices worldwide, Global-e is the chosen partner of hundreds of global retailers and brands, including Hugo Boss, Marc Jacobs, Etam, M&S, Montblanc, Forever 21, Versace, Iconic and more..
As Global-e continues to expand, we are looking for an Office Manager who will be involved in managing the day-to-day running of the office, HR admin tasks and employee welfare events. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Managing the day-to-day office administration as needed, ensuring the office is organized, well-stocked and welcoming.
- Handling all purchasing requests including sourcing, comparing, and managing all suppliers/vendors.
- Partnering with Global-e’s global IT team, overseeing all equipment and inventory needs in the UK and Europe.
- Expense and invoice processing.
- Working closely with management and employees, providing proactive and efficient assistance.
- Managing health and safety processes ensuring that the office is operating in accordance with regulations.
- Working closely with the HR team, taking responsibility for social events.
- Assisting with employee onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Responsible for welcoming new joiners, ensuring that their workspace and computer is ready for their first day of work.
- Liaising with our building manager to ensure any office issues are fixed promptly.
- 2+ years prior experience as an Office Coordinator/Manager, in a fast-growing and agile business.
- Facilities coordination and office administration experience is required.
- Prior experience in sourcing and managing suppliers.
- Experience in invoicing.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a strong ability to multi-task and handle many projects simultaneously.
- Must be proactive and adaptable, with an eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work from the office full-time.