Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the United States, Europe and Asia, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions that combine the best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data business intelligence models and streamlined international logistics, we enable retailers and brands to increase international sales and achieve significant global online growth. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family
As we continue to expand, Global-e is looking for a highly motivated Director of Partnerships to manage our Partnership Managers in EMEA and North America. The relevant person will be reporting to our global Chief Revenue Officer.
- Manage Global-e's Partnership team and overall partner strategy and planning globally.
- Identify, recruit, enable and manage strategic relationships with new and existing partners to support business goals.
- Execute partner sales strategies specific to each geographic region.
- Drive growth by identifying partnership opportunities and creating indirect sales channels through joint business planning and ongoing partner enablement.
- Negotiate and close contracts and growth plans with current and prospective partners.
- Work closely with our direct sales and marketing teams on creating, tracking, and reporting goals and objectives, forecasts, and key metrics for each partner account.
- Support revenue targets through sourcing and influencing deals across all our partners.
- 6+ years of experience in Partnerships and Sales or Account Management or Business Development.
- Prior experience in leading a Partnership Manager/Channels team.
- Hands-on experience recruiting, enabling, and leading channel networks and partners from the ground up.
- Demonstrated success growing the impact of channel results through increased inbound lead generation.
- Background in the e-commerce ecosystem is an advantage.
- Hands-on Experience working with Shopify is a bug plus.
- Experience in partnering with big enterprises like Facebook.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience working independently in a high-volume dynamic environment.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.