Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. We make selling internationally as simple as selling domestically for hundreds of retailers and brands worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to spearhead our Logistics Product team. This person will own all aspects of the logistics ecosystem, including fulfillment, labels, tracking services, Customer Invoices, and integrations with 3rd party providers (e.g. 3PLs and carriers) to enable deep penetration in our supported markets in a simple, scaleable, accurate and compliant manner. You will partner closely with key stakeholders and develop a product strategy, translate it into a roadmap, and drive execution. You will help create a vision for Global-e Logistics that will lead to serving Global-e consumers and merchant needs.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into technical requirements
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Work closely with internal and external teams in order to deliver the required features in whole and in a timely fashion
- Ability to learn quickly and independently. Be a self-learner that always wants to learn and know more.
- Assess and address technical risks
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
- Deeply understand complex workflows between the Global-e solution and its implementation on different eCommerce platforms
- Use agile principles to write user stories, plan and drive the software development of features
- Determine success metrics and measure impact of feature launches
- Manage and communicate dependencies with other teams
- Prioritize between new features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
- 5+ years of product management experience, with preferred experience in technical integrations and knowledge of eCommerce ecosystems like Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, SFCC etc. Experience in working with at least one of these platforms is a strong advantage.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams in medium to large organizations to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines from kick-off to ship with high sense of ownership
- Ability to synthesize complex internal needs across the company
- Experience using Agile/Scrum/Sprint methodology including sprint planning and execution, as well as a strong understanding of software development management methods
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Thrive in fast-paced environments and value product quality and impact
- An analytical master: you love compiling data to show progress and guide decision making in a very analytical manner
- Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life.
Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.