We are looking for Production SQL Server DBA who will join the Data science and business insights at Global-e.
The domain is responsible for all the data infrastructure of the company. Starting from System Administration, Monitoring, and Maintenance of the database servers in all of our environments, developing internal tools, providing operational database services to the organization, Develop complex reporting, insights, and more.
- At least 5 years of experience as a SQL Server DBA.
- Multi-task and work well under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Good understanding of data and schema standards and concepts.
- Good understanding of database design, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Easily design and implement a business process into functional and efficient code.
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, and provide ad-hoc reports (SSRS) and analysis on time and with high quality
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
- Experience with AWS
- Academic degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with PowerShell (Advantage)
- Experience with SSIS (Advantage)