Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. We make selling internationally as simple as selling domestically for hundreds of retailers and brands worldwide.
We are seeking an individual contributor and closer who will partner with Global-e to ensure the immediate growth of the emerging brands, North American client portfolio. The Account Executive candidate will be responsible for providing prospective clients with strategic growth insights based on data to exceed revenue targets set forth by management.
- Responsible for the international eCommerce sales growth for a defined territory in North America
- Work with senior eCommerce executives to strategically build, launch and execute on global growth initiatives
- Researches, locates, defines and targets emerging market business prospects
- Contacts prospective customers by cold calling, networking and customer appointments
- Manages and maintains a pipeline of target accounts while implementing sales strategies to meet financial objectives
- Builds relationships and identifies the prospects’ needs for the products or services
- Utilizes a consultative selling approach to emphasize product features based on analysis of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Participates in customer interactions, demos, and calls virtually or in person to grow the North America customer base
- Negotiates pricing strategy, contracts, and volumes with executive audiences
- Secures new business and leveraging partnerships both internally and externally
- Tracks activity, prepares and maintains records for sales leads and account status within the customer relationship management system to document interactions
- Manages and responds to RFPs and RFIs of targeted and new accounts
- Develops relationships with partnership counterparts to garnish lead generation opportunities
- Coordinates and attends industry events and outreach, tracking marketing campaigns and evaluating sales success
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in prospecting, networking, sales in ecommerce
- Strong business and financial acumen with strong analytical skills
- Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of exceeding expectations and sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Must have excellent listening, communication, and presentation skills
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated to accomplish sales goals and objectives
Salary range: $60/yr - $65/yr
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life.
Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.