We're looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Solutions Engineer to play a key role in supporting our Sales, Project, Product and R&D teams, conducting technical discussions with online retailers and brands wishing to expand their cross-border business with Global-e.
The job will include leading the technology and integration tracks in face-to-face as well as remote meetings with prospect and existing clients, being always up to date with ongoing and future developments of Global-e’s systems, as well as taking client’s feedbacks, inputs, and requests back to the Product and R&D teams.
- This role will be remotely.
- Help clients understand the power and flexibility of Global-e’s platform, explaining technical features and problem solving any potential roadblocks
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments
- Make recommendations on integration strategy required to successfully implement a complete solution providing “best practice” advice to customers to optimize the integrated Global-e platform effectiveness.
- Travel to sales meetings and technological workshops at customer sites as required.
- Act as a technical focal point for integrating clients, have the technological savviness required to demonstrate and prototype integrations in merchant environments
- Provide ongoing education and technical assistance to current partners and integrate clients
- Become a Product expert up to date with features and product roadmaps, by actively participating in internal technical discussions, contributing “field-level” feedback from clients and prospects - act as the Product’s and R&D’s teams mediator
- Support the Sales and Customer Success teams in introducing Global-e’s cross-border solution to our prospect clients.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Korean
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- BA/BS/master's degree in computer science or another technical field
- 4+ years' experience in solution design / integration with direct client interaction, in SaaS-based environment - technical sales or solutions engineer role preferred.
- Firm understanding of systems integration concepts, API implementation (RESTful services) and relational databases (SQL)
- Established problem-solving skills and troubleshooting abilities.
- Willingness to learn and work with varying technological environments (including emerging g technologies), methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space; as well as
- Ability to multitask and work well under deadlines in a changing environment.
- Previous experience in eCommerce and Logistics/Operations environment is a strong advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in Korean and English.