We're looking for an experienced .NET architect to join our Infrastructure team and take a significant part in the development of Global-e’s core system.
In this role, you will be involved in the following tasks (partial list)-
- Design & Write code for new systems, modules and micro-services
- Refactor and improve existing code base, collaborating with other dev teams
- Participate in code reviews for team members and colleagues
- Research performance issues across all app layers
- Design data storage solutions
- Research new technologies and tools
- Mentor and serve as a technical focal point for developers
- End to end experience developing web applications with emphasis on server-side development, working in a complex, cloud-based environment.
- We’re looking for someone who's passionate about technology and software development, and also the following:
- Hands-on development experience in large & complex systems – at least 8 years
- Proven experience developing end to end web applications with ASP.Net (+Core) – at least 5 years
- Experience working with micro-services
- Understand design patterns and OOD/OOP principles
- Experience working with relational & NoSQL databases
- Experience integrating deployment tools (MS Build, bit bucket, etc.) - Advantage
- Writing unit testing using major frameworks – NUnit, XUnit, etc.
- Experience with any popular front-end framework – Angular, Vue, React - advantage
- Experience with performance tuning and analysis (winDbg, Ants, perfmon, counters, etc.) – advantage
- Experience working with Couchbase, RabbitMQ – Advantage
- Experience working with Amazon cloud – advantage
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Multi-tasking and working well under deadlines in a changing environment, strong problem solving and analytical skills