Experience in working with at least one of the well-known eCommerce platforms is a must.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager for Platforms team, you will own the creation and execution of implementing our Core functionalities on various ecommerce platforms. You will be responsible for execution by defining the development phases and key success metrics for each phase and manage the product lifecycle.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into technical requirements
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the ecommerce industry and different ecommerce platforms developments
- Assess and address technical risks
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
- Deeply understand complex workflows between Global-e Core solution and its implementation on different ecommerce platforms
- Use agile principles to write user stories, plan and drive the software development of features
- Manage and communicate dependencies with other teams
- Prioritize between new features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
- 3+ years of product management experience, with preferred experience and knowledge of ecommerce platforms like Magento, Shopify, Woocommerce, BigCommerce, SFCC etc. Experience in working with at least one of these platforms is a must.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams (various R&D teams, finance, sales and operations) in medium to large organizations to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines from kick-off to ship with high sense of ownership
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations.
- Ability to synthesize complex internal needs across the company
- Experience using Agile/Scrum/Sprint methodology including sprint planning and execution, as well as a strong understanding of software development management methods
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Thrive in fast-paced environments and value product quality and impact