We are looking for Logistics BackOffice Agents. This is a flexible part-time position with the ability to work remotely. Minimum weekly hours 20.
Responsibilities include addressing and sorting issues with B2C international shipments that are shipped from Europe and North America worldwide by working with the internal CS and OPS teams and by escalating the issues with our shipping partners worldwide.
What does a Logistics BackOffice Agent job description include?
- Logistics BackOffice Agents handle escalations on shipments with carriers and shipping providers in different countries to resolve any issues quickly
- Receive tickets/escalations from the Operations teams, Customer Services team and merchants and handle with the relevant carrier
- As a Logistics BackOffice Agents working you will be required to ensure each ticket that is escalated is handled quickly and resolved within the company SLA.
- Resolving complaints and answering questions regarding shipments
- Follow working processes with carriers and transport companies to ensure best resolution for any problem that is escalated
- Part-time job, Monday-Friday, 4 hours a day
- Excellent communication skills as both written and verbal skills are essential for this role
- Applicants must be methodical and be able to demonstrate an understanding of basic accounting
- Previous experience may not be required but would be an advantage
- Applicants must be able to operate Microsoft Word and Excel programs efficiently
- High School Diploma required
- Suitable for students
- Strong attention to customer service
- Fluent English is a must - other European languages a plus