We're looking for an experienced .Net team lead to join the core department and take a significant part in leading the development of Global-e's core system.
The core department is responsible for the heart of the system providing APIs for the web-based environment which is integrated into our customer's websites. The group also integrates with third-party services to provide shipping, payments & risk management capabilities.
The core group develops infrastructures required for all operations. From web-based back-office applications to integrating with logistics hardware, and much more.
We’re looking for an experienced team leader to lead a SCRUM team of 5-7 members (DEV & QA), both offshore (Ukraine) and local developers. Proficient with agile methodologies and an experienced hand on the full-stack developer (above 50% hands-on).
- At least 4 years of experience managing Scrum teams.
- At least 4 years of experience developing end-to-end web applications with Asp.net MVC (C#).
- Experience working with micro-services.
- Experience implementing design patterns.
- Experience working with Amazon cloud (S3, Lambda, KMS, etc.).
- Experience working with relational databases, preferably MSSQL.
- Experience working with Couchbase, RabbitMQ – Advantage.
- Knowledge in React/Angular – advantage.