We are looking for an experienced Sourcing Specialist for our growing HR team in Israel.
As a Sourcer you will be responsible for sourcing and attraction of top talents to various positions and will work closely with the HR team and hiring teams. You will lead the research process, develop talent pipelines and benchmarks and all with the goal of delivering highly qualified and engaged candidates in the recruiting funnel, and improve the hiring experience for all involved.
- Be responsible for creating a pool of candidates for various positions while using variety of sourcing tools.
- Work closely with the hiring team to determine the most accurate candidate profile and the right sourcing strategy.
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters continually to develop understanding of critical success criteria for each position.
- Nurture engaging interactions with potential candidates on professional networks and / or social media
- Taking part of the recruitment process, including screening CV’s, phone interviews, conducting interviews etc.
- Hybrid work
- At least 1 year of talent sourcing for a variety of positions, ideally including technical roles and executive functions
- Strong knowledge of current, trending, and new sourcing tools and platforms
- Fluent in both Hebrew and English (written & verbal)- Must
- Creativity!! An interesting and complex approach to sourcing
- Ability to keep track on processes while backing up decisions with relevant data
- Team player, we love to share knowledge and experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities while staying flexible, organized, and humble along the way
- Proactive, solutions-first thinker who is action-oriented seeks process improvements