We are looking for a talented Production IT SysAdmin to maintain and administer our company's networked cloud system. The System Administrator's responsibilities include troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking issues, as well as ensuring that all server instances operations run with optimal performance and security.
- Install and upgrade new software, web applications, and services.
- Manage hardware, software, and utilities for installation, modification, troubleshooting, maintenance, and upgrades of operating systems and workstation environments.
- Maintain and upgrade ELK solutions, including fields mapping, alerts, and data filtering
- Monitoring and maintaining network, VPN, and other cloud solutions.
- Support cloud servers, including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Configure, implement, and maintain system security strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Documenting systems infrastructure
- Writing scripts in order to improve system stability
- 2 years of experience in supporting and maintaining production systems
- Experienced with at least one Cloud Platform AWS (preferred), Azure, or GCP
- Fluent English and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Solid understanding of networking infrastructure (TCP/IP, DNS, Network Protocols, Routing)
- Experience in Linux & Windows server administration including IIS
- Wide knowledge of Monitoring solutions
- Experience in scripting in Bash, PowerShell, Python, or similar - an advantage
- Experience in DB Query - an advantage
- Experience with ELK solutions - an advantage