We're looking for a Tech Support Team Leader to join our global Technical Operations department. The team is responsible to provide technical support and service to all of Global-e’s customers and serve as a technical focal point.
This will require working collaboratively with other Global-e engineers, analysts, and cross-functional groups, to make sure production issues are resolved quickly and professionally.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a team of technical support engineers.
- Establishing work procedures and processes according to department standards.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations, lead and prioritize workload, handle escalations, etc.
- Promote self-service plans to reduce number of cases.
- Meet and exceed established support KPIs.
- Presenting the team performance reports.
- Raise support related concerns, issues and improvement feedback to management.
- Maximize team productivity.
- Be responsible for new employees on boarding, team training and knowledge management.
- Team members performance evaluation.
- Keeping high team motivation.
- Experience in leading multi-tier technical support center.
- 3+ years’ experience in hands-on application support lead\manager role.
- Experience in providing services to agreed SLA’s\OLA’s.
- Experienced in Problem and Incident Management according to ITIL standards.
- Experience is managing root cause analysis and incident reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.