The project coordinator will be part our Pro Project Management team, working on integrations both in Europe and the US.
As a Project Coordinator you will fill in the essential role of integrating new merchants on various platforms, providing technical explanations, and finding creative solutions to problems. In addition, you will be working closely with development teams, QA, and other various departments in the company.
This position is an excellent opportunity for gaining massive experience working on projects with international brands, and in-depth knowledge of E-Commerce domain.
- Be an expert of the system settings.
- Working with cross-functional teams and related stakeholders in providing services to internal teams and customers.
- Driving project delivery, identify and address project risks/issues.
- You will be required to work independently on activities end to end, including pushing for cooperation with other teams , and escalating when required.
- Performing other ad-hoc duties to support project delivery.
- BA/BSc in Analytical/Technical field
- Strong E-commerce knowledge - an advantage
- Technological background and/or orientation – an advantage
- Experience working in Agile environment – an advantage
- Hands-on experience in SQL – an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to interact with diverse Operations, Technology, and other business groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills. Detail-oriented
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Ability to handle many concurrent activities under pressure