Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the US , the UK, Europe and Asia, Global e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. With Global-e, retailers and brands can increase international traffic conversion and grow sales by offering customers in over 200 destinations worldwide a seamless localized shopping experience. As a Senior Director of Product, you will play a crucial role in the success of our cross-border e-Commerce business. You will be responsible for managing and enhancing our cross-border B2B2C SaaS platform.
· Define and execute product strategy and roadmap for your domains in collaboration with cross-functional teams based on customer needs, market trends, and business goals.
· Lead and mentor a group of product managers and their managers, supporting their professional growth.
· Communicate product vision and strategy to internal and external stakeholders and senior leadership.
· Collaborate with Product and R&D leadership to improve the quality of our products and processes.
· Analyze product data, market trends and customers feedback to identify areas for product growth and optimizations.
· 10+ years of experience in product management in a global company.
· 3+ years of experience leading product groups & managing manager- Must!
· B2B/B2B2C SaaS experience – Must.
· Experience with e-Commerce, funnel conversion, Fintech, Logistics or Payments industries – a major plus.
· B.S. in Business, Computer Science, or related field; MBA is a plus.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to lead product managers to take data driven decisions.
· Exceptional communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Experience in scaling products and leading them to significant growth.
· Experience with agile product development methodologies.
· Creative problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to overcoming challenges