We are looking for a sharp and passionate analyst and specialist to join our tax team. In this role you will be responsible to analyze internal and external data sources to identify and reach actionable recommendations for business decisions.
You will work closely under the management of the tax team manager, as well as other internal stakeholders such as product team, finance, account and project management etc.
Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced results-oriented environment and support job-related business questions, provide assistance and in sharing and developing data insights.
- At least 1 years of analytical work experience.
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics, Economics, Industrial Engineering or other quantitative field.
- Passionate about data with strong analytical & technical skills.
- Ability to collect, organize, and analyze a significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Fluent English (written & spoken) and good communication skills.
- Experience working with QV- Advantage
- Experience working with big data in a high scale environment- Advantage
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets- Advantage