We're looking for a senior full stack .NET developer to join Global-e Core R&D department and take a significant part in the development of Global-e's core system.
We’re looking for someone who's passionate about technology and software development, with end to end experience developing web applications with emphasis on server-side development, working in a complex, cloud-based environment.
Core group is responsible of the most important components of the system providing multi-tenant, fully customizable checkout experience; APIs for ecommerce platforms integration; end-to-end payments solutions that involve third party integration in a secured payment environment.
Core group develops infrastructures required for all operations. From web-based back office applications, to windows services and micro services as well as integrating with logistics hardware, and much more.
- Proven experience developing end to end web applications with Asp.net MVC/.Net Core – at least 5 years
- C#.Net Server side development
- Understand design patterns and OOD/OOP principles
- Experience working with micro-services
- Experience working with relational & NoSQL databases
- Writing unit testing using major frameworks – nunit, xunit, or equivalent
- Knowledge in React/Angular/Vue– advantage
- Experience integrating deployment tools (MS Build, bit bucket etc.) - Advantage
- Experience with performance tuning and analysis (NewRelic, AppDynamics, winDbg, Ants, perfmon, counters etc.) – advantage
- Experience with Agile methodologies – advantage
- Experience working with Couchbase, RabbitMQ – Advantage
- Experience working with Amazon cloud/Azure – advantage