Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the United States, Europe and Asia, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. With Global-e, retailers and brands can increase international traffic conversion and grow sales by offering customers in over 200 destinations worldwide a seamless localized shopping experience. Our end-to-end e-commerce solutions combine best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data best-practice business intelligence models, streamlined international logistics and vast cross-border experience, enabling online retailers to sell to and from anywhere in the world and seamlessly expand their brand worldwide. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced product leader to spearhead our Payment Product team. This person will build all aspects of the Global-E Payments SMB ecosystem, including the transaction experience, global routing infrastructure, 3rd party integrations, and compliance. You will partner closely with the Head of Payments to develop a product strategy, translate it into a roadmap, and drive plan execution. You will help create a vision for Global-E – SMB Division Payments that will lead and serve all Global-E SMB consumers' payment needs.
- Lead: Drive the discovery, strategy, prioritization and execution of products for Global-E Payment engineering teams
- Discover: Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of our clients’ pain points to create and follow through on actionable products & strategies for solving their global commerce needs, especially relating to the checkout funnel
- Define: Define and frame complex problems for the product engineering team and establish criteria for product success
- Solution: Identify great product opportunities and make recommendations about what the team should (or shouldn’t) prioritize, with strong quantitative and qualitative reasoning
- Collaborate: Earn the respect of Flow engineers, designers, and stakeholders by working collaboratively and closely with each to ensure great product solutions
- 3+ years of product management experience, with preferred experience and knowledge of eCommerce platforms like Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, SFCC etc.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams (various R&D teams, finance, sales and operations) in medium to large organizations to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines from kick-off to ship with strong sense of ownership
- Experience working with and building software user interfaces
- Experience working closely with designers, frontend and backend engineers, and business stakeholders
- Experience using Agile/Scrum/Sprint methodology including sprint planning and execution, as well as a strong understanding of software development management methods
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a startup agile environment
- Experience working in and with payment processors, global payment methods, payment gateways, payment APIs, etc. ideally for ecommerce.
- Product experience in B2B and/or SaaS a huge plus
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life.