Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. We make selling internationally as simple as selling domestically for hundreds of retailers and brands worldwide.
We are looking for a Performance Engineer to take part in our Core department and to work closely with our Automation Engineers and Developers.
- Establish a holistic non-functional testing strategy for system performance, system stability and availability.
- Define tests code standards, tools, monitor and troubleshooting procedures.
- Acquire deep knowledge in the system architecture to identify and mitigate potential performance bottlenecks and risks, Validate the performance of new product capabilities in parallel to product design and development.
- Document performance requirements and metrics and work with development teams to implement.
- Generate performance reports and metrics
- Academic degree in computer science or equivalent
- Proven experience with API performance testing tools and frameworks
- 3+ years of proven previous experience in Load/Performance Software testing
- Experience with application monitoring and observability tools
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently and lead projects
- Experience with load tools (like Blazemeter/JMeter/K6), monitoring profiling and sniffing tools
- Knowledge in SQL
- Solid scripting and/or programming skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic multi-task environment
- A team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.