Global-e is a well-funded company and is an established market leader, run by a senior and experienced leadership team, offering a revolutionary enterprise-grade cross-border solution for eCommerce web sites.
We're looking for an experienced QA engineer, located in Atlanta, to join the team and to take a solid part in our technology development, testing, and merchant onboarding.
The job will include involvement in the testing of our cutting-edge software systems and the opportunity to work with tier 1 retailers and online brands who have chosen Global-e as their cross-border eCommerce solution provider.
- At least 3-5 years of proven experience testing web applications
- Proven experience with writing and executing STP / STD / STR
- Proven experience with bug cycle management
- Proven experience working with relational databases such as MS SQL Server
- Strong ability to deep dive into the problem and find the root cause
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Willingness and ability to meet clients’ tech stakeholders remotely and face-to-face
- Willingness and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Previous experience with e-commerce systems - strong advantage
- Previous experience with B2B integrations - strong advantage
- Previous experience supporting global development and QA teams - strong advantage
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or other technical fields – advantage
- Experience working in scrum/kanban methodologies – advantage
- Experience in automated testing – advantage