We are looking for Senior BI Developer who wants to be part of growing Data Science and business insights team at Global-e.
- Serve as the point of contact for all internal QlikView and SSIS development, provide guidance and support
- Design, development, and testing of QlikView Dashboards and SSIS ETLs to import data from heterogeneous source systems, data feeds, as well as flat files and QVD generation
- Hands on QlikView development experience with high end visualization and experience in development of QlikView reports, dashboards, Set Analysis, building semantic/data models for ad-hoc reports
- Addressing user questions concerning data integrity
- Designing, implementing and scheduling reporting via NPrinting.
- Designing, Implementing and test ETL processes (mainly SSIS) required for large data volumes extraction and transformation to the DWH. Ensuring the correct application of the business rules using data query. (Advantage)
- Academic degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 4 years of hands on experience as a Qlikview or Qliksense developer
- At least 2 years of hands on experience as an SSIS Developer
- Proficient with SQL Server database and advanced queries
- Experience with Google analytics and data studio (Advantage)
- Strong knowledge in data warehousing concepts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and a person we'll be happy to meet in the office every day
- Multi-task and work well under deadlines in a changing environment, strong problem solving and analytical skills