We are looking for a Customer Service Agent (CSA) to join our growing team in Australia.
You will be responsible for delivering a swift and efficient front line service to both merchants and end customers. The day-to-day tasks include ensuring that all KPIs and daily tasks are completed to a high standard, and maintaining set SLAs and ensuring that any issues are forwarded to the Team Leader.
You will work closely with the Team Leader on identifying and reporting urgent issues, developing improvements to procedures and generally improving the services provided by the team.
Hybrid position - working 3 days a week from the office in Melbourne.
- Front line service to merchants and end customers.
- KPI's and daily tasks completed to a high standard.
- Maintaining set SLA's and identifying/escalating any issues to the team leader.
- Continually implement best practice service processes and procedures.
- Work closely with team leader to identify and develop improvements to procedures.
- Assist with evaluating and improving the service provided.
- Identify and assist with investigating root causes of reoccurring issues and assist with delivering solutions.
- Evaluating and striving to improve service team and support systems.
- Must be based in Australia.
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills.
- Can-do attitude, able to handle large volume workload with speed, accuracy and efficiency.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Flexibility around working hours required.
- Additional languages advantageous.