Global e are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and organized Marketing Automation Manager to join our lead generation team.
In your role, you will be the main point of contact for Hubspot related tasks, manage marketing automation and lead generation effort:
- Lead Marketing Automation system to provide metric-based performance and best practices.
- Design & Build Hubspot solutions, including:
- email campaigns
- Landing pages
- Reports and dashboards
- Data-base maintenance
- Work closely with marketing content team to execute and publish marketing materials.
- Handle benchmarking and improving marketing performance metrics.
- Align with SDR/BDR team to improve the leads quality and full synchronization between marketing and sales.
- Managing company’s client communication system.
- Create sales reports, synchronize heavy data sets and maintain company’s CRM.
- Provide Hubspot training to users across internal departments.
- Customize system changes and work closely with web development team for new requests and fixes.
- Academic background - at least B.A degree
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing automation, including implementation of cross department processes - mandatory
- Hands-on experience with a marketing automation platform – mandatory
- Experienced with Hubspot CRM and marketing hub
- Experience in B2B marketing for SAAS companies – a strong advantage
- Excel expert with strong technical and data-oriented skills
- Fluent in English both spoken and written (high level communication abilities required)
- Highly motivated and organized with proven project management skills
- Detail oriented with a strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work closely with other teams and independently