Global-e is looking for analytical people who can find the right way to solve a case!
We are looking for analytical, proactive, self-driven and independent junior fraud analysts to join our fraud team in our fast-growing company.
The perfect student position – great conditions, high flexibility, working in shifts (both from the office and from home).
- Fight Cybercrime by performing risk assessments for online e-commerce transactions
- Build, design and improve fraud prevention strategies and mechanisms
- Identify fraudulent patterns via data analysis
- Analyze users behavior and background to determine legitimacy, using open source intelligence
- Student with at least 2 years remaining until graduation - Must
- SQL and Excel proficient
- High availability to work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Intelligence background - advantage