Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the United States, Europe and Asia, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. With Global-e, retailers and brands can increase international traffic conversion and grow sales by offering customers in over 200 destinations worldwide a seamless localized shopping experience. Our end-to-end e-commerce solutions combine best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data best-practice business intelligence models, streamlined international logistics and vast cross-border experience, enabling online retailers to sell to and from anywhere in the world and seamlessly expand their brand worldwide. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.
As we continue to expand, we are looking for an Office Manager who will be involved in managing the day-to-day running of the office, HR admin tasks and employee experience events. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Managing the day-to-day office administration as needed, ensuring the office is organized, well-stocked and welcoming.
- Handling all purchasing requests including sourcing, comparing, and managing all suppliers/vendors.
- Partnering with Global-e’s global IT team, overseeing all equipment and inventory needs in the US
- Expense and invoice processing.
- Working closely with management and employees, providing proactive and efficient assistance.
- Managing health and safety processes ensuring that the office is operating in accordance with regulations.
- Working closely with the HR team, taking responsibility for social events.
- Assisting with employee onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Responsible for welcoming new joiners, ensuring that their workspace and computer is ready for their first day of work.
- Liaising with our building manager to ensure any office issues are fixed promptly.
- 2+ years prior experience as an Office Coordinator/Manager, in a fast-growing and agile business.
- Facilities coordination and office administration experience is required.
- Prior experience in sourcing and managing suppliers.
- Experience in invoicing.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a strong ability to multi-task and handle many projects simultaneously.
- Must be proactive and adaptable, with an eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work from the office full-time is a must.