We are looking for a Technical Writer
The Technical Writer will focus and lead efforts to help educate and inform Global-e clients and internal stakeholders on the capabilities of the Global-e platform. This will include collaborating on information sharing resources and establishing training and education modules and materials. Candidates will have demonstrated the ability to work in fast-paced environments with demanding timelines and an unwavering ability to deliver within stated goals and objectives.
- Act as lead documentation writer for critical product documentation; e.g. implementation and processing guides, technical documentation and coordination with owners of technical specifications, development of new guides to support new and expanded use cases, best practices documents, user guides, manuals, FAQs, etc.
- Create and administrate central data repositories to ensure globally consistent content messaging and structure; e.g., Share Point, Wiki etc.
- Coordination of development teams’ updates
- 3 – 5 years of experience in B2B SaaS company in a role where documentation writing was central responsibility
- Working knowledge and expertise with documentation resources (for example, Wordpress, Share Point and Wiki)
- Ability to seamlessly and skillfully bring together technical information and business considerations into professional documentation, support materials, and training applicable to a cross section of audiences
- Strong verbal communication skills in addition to written for both business and technical audiences
- Comfortable working with, and understanding new concepts and technology
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and discipline to focus on details and work with a vast array of information in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated, results driven, with the ability to quickly establish clear, well thought-out action plans and aggressively drive deliverables to completion under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross functional team
- Possess strong collaboration skills
- Aptitude to think creatively and identify new ways to innovate and establish new approaches to communications, resource development and sharing