We are seeking a talented Product Specialist, who will be part of the Coordinators team, working on Product department activities and supporting integrations with our clients. This position is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate looking for an entry-level position and getting massive experience working on product development and in-depth knowledge of the E-Commerce domain.
As a Product Specialist, you will fill in the essential role of providing technical assistance to the Product managers in successfully launching new features or capabilities and day-to-day support of issues that are rising from R&D, from the Operations teams or from existing customers.
- Be an expert of Global-e solutions impacted by the Product department Activities.
- Work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams and related stakeholders in providing new tools and services to internal teams and customers.
- Assisting Leader(s) in driving products delivery, identify and address delivery risks/issues.
- You will be required to work independently on activities end to end, including pushing for cooperation with other teams, and escalating when required.
- Performing other ad-hoc duties to support product delivery and business benefit.
- A team player!
- Technological background is a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Can-do approach
- Experience with SQL is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with diverse Operations, Technology, and other business groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Academic background - B.A degree
- Ability to handle concurrent activities under pressure
- Working Experience with Microsoft Office, including excel