Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. The chosen partner of hundreds of retailers and brands across the United States, Europe, and Asia, Global-e makes selling internationally as simple as selling domestically. Through our comprehensive end-to-end solutions that combine the best-in-class localization capabilities, big-data business intelligence models, and streamlined international logistics, we enable retailers and brands to increase international sales and achieve significant global online growth. Our people play a key role in our success, and we are always looking for driven, talented and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.
As we continue to expand, Global-e is looking for a Manager in France to join our EMEA Sales team.
- Manage the entire sales process from demo to closing by partnering with internal teams such as Sales Development Executives, Solutions Engineers, Partnership Managers etc.
- Increase our market share in the region by growing our net new business.
- Negotiate pricing and business terms with SMB and Enterprise Ecommerce retailers by selling value as well as ROI.
- Build lasting, consultative relationships with C-level executives in customer prospects.
- Analyse customers’ existing cross-border models to develop a deep understanding of their needs and business.
- Consistently deliver on quarterly forecast commitments by achieving or exceeding sales quotas.
- Forecast and manage your sales pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- At least 2-3 years of direct B2B eCommerce/payment/carrier/saas sales experience.
- Prior experience in working for an innovative and agile tech company, preferably within e-commerce, and closing large value deals in France.
- Successful history of net new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Track record of being a top performer.
- Credible at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and externally with SMB and Enterprise customers.
- Proven ability to manage multiple prospects at a time.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in French and English.
- Must be located in Paris, France.