Global-e is a well-funded startup company, run by a senior and experienced founding team, offering a revolutionary solution for e-commerce websites.
The Global-e Core team is responsible for developing the heart of the system; this includes:
- Producing the APIs for the web-based environment integrated on the Global-e customers’ websites
- Developing end-to-end payment solutions involving third-party integration in a secure payment environment
- Developing the infrastructure required for all the operations ranging from the implementation of web-based back office applications to the integration with the logistics hardware, and much more.
Global-e is currently looking for a Site Manager (hands-on) to join our Core R&D group. The candidate will have extensive experience as a Senior full stack .Net developer, developing web applications with an emphasis on server-side programming.
The Site Manager will be responsible for:
- Taking a substantial part in the development of Global-e's Core system, as part of the Core group (80% hands-on development)
- Managing Global-e's Atlanta multidisciplinary team (20% management).
- Strong analysis and design skills
- 2 years (minimum) managing a development/IT team of at least 4 people
- 5 years (minimum) developing end-to-end web applications in ASP.net/ASP.net MVC (C#, framework 4.5 and above)
o C#.Net Server-side development
o Knowledge of React/Angular– advantage
- Developing and deploying Microservices on a cloud infrastructure
- Implementing design patterns
- Deep knowledge and understanding of relational databases, preferably MSSQL
Additional experience and knowledge (Advantage):
- Integration of deployment tools, such as sbuild and bitbucket
- Server-side unit testing frameworks
- Performance tuning and analysis (New Relic, AppDynamics, winDbg, Ants, Perfmon, counters, and more)
- Agile methodologies
- Couchbase, RabbitMQ
- Amazon cloud