We're looking for a hands on site manager with senior full stack .Net development experience to oversee Global-e's Atlanta team (manage at 20%) and join the R&D core group taking significant part in the development of Global-e's core system.
The core team is responsible of the heart of the system providing APIs for the web-based environment which is integrated on our customer's web sites. The team develops an end-to-end payments solutions that involve third party integration in a secured payment environment.
Core group develops infrastructures required for all operations. From web-based back office applications, to integrating with logistics hardware, and much more.
Senior full stack developer with end to end experience developing web applications with emphasis on server side development, working in a complex, cloud based environment. Required strong analysis and design skills,
Role includes managing a multidisciplinary team at 20% rate. Other 80% will be hands-on development as part of Core group.
- At least 2 years of proven management experience of a development/IT team with at least 4 members.
- Proven experience developing end to end web applications with Asp.net/Asp.net MVC (C#, framework 4.5 and above) – at least 5 years
- C#.Net Server side development
- Knowledge in React/Angular– advantage
- Experience working with micro-services
- Experience implementing design patterns
- Experience working with relational databases, preferably MSSQL.
- Experience integrating deployment tools (MS Build, bit bucket etc.) - Advantage
- Experience with server side unit testing frameworks – advantage
- Experience with performance tuning and analysis (NewRelic, AppDynamics, winDbg, Ants, perfmon, counters etc.) – advantage
- Experience with Agile methodologies – advantage
- Experience working with Couchbase, RabbitMQ – Advantage
- Experience working with Amazon cloud – advantage