Global-e (Nasdaq: GLBE) is the world’s leading platform to enable and accelerate global, direct-to-consumer cross-border e-commerce growth. We make selling internationally as simple as selling domestically for hundreds of retailers and brands worldwide.
We are looking for an email marketing specialist who will manage the daily operations of our global customer email program. In this role, you will join our fast-growing Digital Marketing team and help create and execute customer marketing campaigns for our merchants. The ideal candidate has experience setting up campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage daily operations of customer email program including email set up, QA process, approvals and deployment of all email campaigns in email delivery platform.
- Coordinate the delivery of all assets for email program including content, images and creative assets from multiple global retailers
- Collaborate with creative team to deliver content assets for customer email campaigns
- Assist in managing the email marketing calendar including the scheduling of campaigns for global retailers
- Apply segmentation strategies to create audience segments in email delivery platform
- Compile metrics reports by campaign/month, analyze email performance and apply learnings to future campaigns
- Manage email program testing by setting up tests and analyzing results to optimize campaigns
- Execute trigger programs and customer life-cycle journeys in email delivery platform
- Assist in creating and evaluating effectiveness of customer segments
- Assist in managing customer database in email platform including list management
- 2 -4 years of experience using Sales Force Marketing Cloud to build marketing campaigns and customer journeys
- 2 -4 years of experience building and executing email marketing campaigns from concept to completion including email production, campaign set up, deployment and reporting
- Understanding of email marketing best practices and trends
- Experience in developing and launching trigger email campaigns (customer journeys)
- Ability to work with creative team to collaborate on email assets delivery for campaigns
- Ability to work with global clients to coordinate customers campaigns
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with HTML
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life.
Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.