We're looking for a senior .NET Developer to join Global-e Core R&D department and take a significant part in the development of Global-e's core system.
We’re looking for someone who's passionate about technology and software development, with end to end experience developing web applications with emphasis on server-side development, working in a complex, cloud-based environment.
Core group is responsible of the most important components of the system providing multi-tenant, fully customizable checkout experience; APIs for ecommerce platforms integration; end-to-end payments solutions that involve third party integration in a secured payment environment.
Core group develops infrastructures required for all operations. From web-based back office applications, to windows services and micro services as well as integrating with logistics hardware, and much more.
- At least 5 years proven experience developing end to end web applications with Asp.net MVC/.Net Core
- At least 1 year proven experience developing with Net.Core.
- Understand design patterns and OOD/OOP principles
- Experience working with micro-services
- Experience working with relational & NoSQL databases
- Writing unit testing using major frameworks – nunit, xunit, or equivalent
- Knowledge in React/Angular/Vue– advantage
- Experience integrating deployment tools (MS Build, bit bucket etc.) - advantage
- Experience with performance tuning and analysis (NewRelic, AppDynamics, winDbg, Ants, perfmon, counters etc.) – advantage
- Experience with Agile methodologies – advantage
- Experience working with Couchbase, RabbitMQ – advantage
- Experience working with Amazon cloud/Azure – advantage
Global-e is an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all walks of life. Our people play the key role in our success, and we are always looking for more driven, talented, and ambitious individuals to join our growing international family.