We are looking for a Technical Support Team Lead to join our Technical Support Team in Australia. This team is responsible for providing technical support and service to all of Global-e's customers as well as, being technical focal point.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the Technical Support Engineers in Australia, ensuring that productions issues are resolved quickly and professionally.
- Manage the technical support engineers, providing line management, mentoring and engagement.
- Establish work procedures and policies according to department standards.
- Set, monitor and manage team targets to ensure that SLA's are met.
- Ensure that ticket queues are managed effectively on Jira (internal ticketing system) and Zendesk (customer support ticketing system).
- Ensure that the support team is set up for success with the required tools and documentation in place to deliver an excellent service to our customers.
- Raise support related concerns, issues and improvement feedback to management.
- Promote self-service plans to reduce number of cases.
- Provide technical support to customers and serve as an escalation point both internally and externally.
- Ensure that the necessary arrangements are in place to maintain or recover service in the event of any emergencies.
- Handle any escalations that require immediate attention from management.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other departments.
- Present team performance reports and conduct team members performance evaluations.
- Maximise team productivity and ensure the team are highly motivated.
- 3+ years of experience in an Application Support lead/managerial role.
- Experience in people management and technical direction.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a successful team with the ability to motivate and deliver results on a consistent basis.
- Experience in providing services to agreed SLA's/OLA's.
- Experience in Problem and Incident Management according to ITIL standards.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with managing root cause analysis and incident reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.