We are looking for PMO. The PMO for the Chief Technology Officer is a highly visible role which allows managing all the strategic initiatives and business operations across geographies within the company Software engineering team. The PMO will function as a liaison between multiple teams and ensuring close collaboration and alignment with company engineering, and the broader organization.
This role will report directly to the CTO, Eden Zaharoni.
- Act as a right hand for the Chief Technology Officer.
- Driving execution of VP/Directors staff level team initiatives.
- Projects status reports.
- Following & monitoring technical teams/managers’ progress, pushing where needed and making sure due dates are met.
- Lead strategic projects deliveries on behalf of the CTO or the Global-e Engineering team.
- Team performance reporting and optimizations.
- Lead lessons learned sessions when needed, including follow-up on lessons implementation.
- Research and analytics support for the CTO and the R&D department.
- Point-of-contact for the R&D department vis-à-vis other company departments on special projects.
- Maintaining R&D census, monitoring the R&D department offshore development centers’ workflow and working with outsourcing vendors.
- Leading engagements with external vendors, as needed.
- Follow-up on ad-hoc tasks, maintaining a CTO/Cross Departments Tasks/Projects board.
- Coordinate department-level conference calls / large meetings.
- Document meetings & conference calls as needed, plus action-item follow-ups.
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management for technical projects .
- A strong leader who can prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization.
- Experience influencing senior engineering leadership, and influencing across teams.
- Independent, able to self-prioritize work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with technical employees.
- Accuracy and attention to details - essential.
- Exceptional organizational and people skills.
- Proven, a successful track record of navigating through ambiguous situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong audit, analytical and quantitative skills; ability to work with business owners to define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions.
- English - high level.
- Job may occasionally require joining the CTO for short business trips abroad.