We are looking for a junior position into the new Global-e Translations team. The Junior Project Manager - Translations will assist Global-e’s VP Business Development to support the management of existing translated websites on behalf of our brands and manage new websites going live, with a focus on the customer experience and positive commercial impact of translations.
The role will take ownership for ensuring all translations are managed in a timely manner, within budget, and aligned with the brands objectives. You will be managing all translated website content, working with translators, agencies, and translation platforms to coordinate all required translations in the right place at the right time. You’ll also support new translation projects, joining the pitch calls, supporting the pricing estimates, and helping manage the website launch within a few weeks.
The Junior Project Manager will also assist in providing clients with strategic insights based on the performance of the translated website and be a key point of contact to ensure the success of these sites. The successful candidate will be working directly with leading global retailers.
- Managing the translations and content on all translated websites managed by Global-e on behalf of our brands, ensuring these sites work as expected and are fully translated to the agreed standards
- Ensuring translations are within budget and on time
- Coordinating email translations with clients as needed
- Developing launch plans for new translated websites and keeping all stakeholders, both internal and external, updated on progress
- Coordinate all testing and QA of new website launches, with internal teams, the translation platform, and the brand
- Handling and resolving key client issues on translations by partnering with internal Global-e stakeholders, setting the right expectations with clients, and exceeding them.
- Attending client meetings as and when needed
- At least 12 months experience, ideally in an eCommerce role, with experience of managing projects and website content
- Good data and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Capability to be in a client’s shoes and empathise
- Additional language skills are not required, but definitely an advantage